Details Of Vacancy: -The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) open lots of opening every year to fill different vacancies. The BSNL is the nodal government organization of India in telecommunication. While there is department level stay on JE/TTA 2016 hiring BSNL will soon release a notification for BSNL JE/TTA Recruitment 2017.It is known where BSNL JTO applications will start from 1st Jan 2017 and require GATE Score the JE/TTA don’t Require such score. So the candidates waiting for jobs in BSNL will soon hear from BSNL. The various information like qualification, age & fee are given below
Recruiter Organisation: -BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.)
Jobs Area: All Across India circle wise
Posts Name: Junior Engineer (erstwhile TTA)
www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in BSNL JE/TTA Recruitment 2017
Age Limit: – The candidate’s age should be between 18 years to 30 years. The Age relaxation is there as per government rule. (for detailed information consider official notification)
- The candidate should possess a Graduation Degree (B.Tech. or BE) or a Three-year Engineering Diploma.
- The university must be government recognized.
- The candidate can have discipline from any following.
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Information Technology
- Electrical Engg.
- Radio Communication
- Electronics and Instrumentation
- Or can have B.Sc. (Electronics) or B.Sc.(computer science)
- Sc. in Electronics.
- Online Test:-
200 questions from following three sections
- Common Aptitude:-20
- General Engineering:-90
- (Note:-0.25 negative mark will be awarded when answered wrong)
- Interview (Document Verification) at zonal offices.
-For the applicants of SC/ST/PWD category, the application fee will be Rs.500+Intimation Charge /-and all other applicants have to pay Rs.1000 + Intimation charges/- by debit /credit /internet banking/mobile wallets/IMPS.
|Starting date of online Application||Updating soon|
|Ending of Online Application||Updating soon|
|Conduction of exam paper||Updating soon|
How to Apply:
-Applications will start after the release of official notification.