Vacancy Details: – The Coal India Private Limited has issue notification for the 1319 post of Management Trainees. It is a Golden Chance for the management and Science Professionals. The Interested candidates can check their eligibility below. And Eligible candidate can apply from05/JAN/2017 to 03/FEB/2017 by 11:00 PM online. Other important information for Coal India Ltd Recruitment 2017 like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, & How to apply are given below…..
Total Number of Post:-1319 Vacancies
Post Name: –Management Trainee
Vacancies by Discipline:-
1.Mining: 191 Posts
2. Civil: 100 Posts
3. Mechanical: 196 Posts
4. Electrical: 198 Posts
5. Electronics & Telecommunication: 08
6.Posts Chemical/ Mineral (Coal Preparation): 04 Posts
7. Industrial Engg: 12 Posts
8. Environment: 25 Posts
9. Systems/ IT: 20 Posts
10. Geology: 76 Posts
11. Material Management: 44 Posts
12. Finance & Accounts: 257 Posts
13.Personnel & HR: 134 Posts
14. Sales & Marketing: 21 Posts
15. Rajbhasha: 07 Posts
16. Community Development: 03 Posts
17. Public Relations: 03 Posts
18. Legal: 20 Posts
Coal India Ltd Recruitment 2017
Age Limit: – The applicants age must be below 30 years for general category candidate as on 01/DEC/2016. The age relaxation is there for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidate. For SC/ST it is 5 years, for OBC it is 3 years and for physically disabled candidate (PWD) it is 10 Years. (For detailed information consider official notification)
Educational Qualification:- For post 1 to post 7 applicant should posses B.Tech./BE/AMIE/B.Sc. ( Engg.) in from relevant discipline. And for post no. 8 candidate should have degree in Environmental Engg. or any Engg. Degree with PG in Environmental science. For post 9 BE/B.Tech. / B.Sc. in Computer Science/ Computer Engg./IT or MCA. M.Sc./ M.Tech.in Geology or Applied Geology for post 10 with min. 60% marks. The University/ Institution of graduation should be government recognised. For the Post 11 to post 18 Law graduates MBA graduates are eligible (Consider notification for more detailed notification).
Selection Process:- Candidate will be selected on the basis of online test and personal Interview.
How to apply: – Eligible applicants can apply through link given in bottom of the page from 05/01/17 to 03/02/17 till 11:00 PM.
Step to apply:-
- Before applying online candidates should have valid e mail id & password.
- Candidates log on the website www.coalindia.in
- Click on “Management Trainees Recruitment Advertisement No. 02/2017″
- Read all instructions & fill all the details
- Check once before submit the form
- Now take a print out of online application for future use.